Saturday, May 14, 2011

Changing Directions



For a long time, I've debated taking the blog private.  At a time, we even went private for a while.  My biggest issues with going private have been:

1.  I HATE that there isn't a way to contact the owner of the private blog to request an invite if you don't already have their email address!

2.  I really rely on the feed option that shows when blogs are updated, if I don't see it's been updated...I forget to look!

But, with that being said...I really think with all the changes coming to our family (more details to come...) I want to protect our privacy and security.

Thanks to a dear friend of mine, I finally she finally figured out a way to solve both those issues!  (Thanks Julie!!)

So, without further ado, we are changing blogs.

This blog will remain functioning, so leave it on your feed trackers!  I will come here and do a quick post  letting you know when my private blog is updated.

***If you would like to continue following the Bowling family, please comment below with your email address. (I will not publish the comments (emails)!!)

You can access our new blog HERE

No comments: